Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Let the Journey Begin!

Well, this is officially my first blog EVER! I'm kinda nervous. I've never been the type to tell my life story, especially to an online audience, but i'm sure it will get easier with practice.

So what, you ask, is a typical day in the life of an aspiring fashion designer? Well, so far nothing too exciting. Mostly a lot of stress in anticipation of the end of the semester fashion show Golden Scissors. The show is in 4 weeks, meaning i have 3 weeks to get all 6 of my garments completed for the show, only one of which is completed, and one other started. The plan for today: taking a trip to Home Depot to gather supplies to start a non-fabric garment. Then, perhaps fabric shopping for another garment, sketching out still another; the list is endless.

The next four weeks are going to be very long in some parts, but overall pass by much too quickly. So, let the journey begin!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! you have a blog too! I am excited to keep on you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete